Adgroup

24 December 2014

A Christmas Carol

[ Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way~ ]
Hi babes! Christmas are coming! Red and Green became dominant colors.
What did you have prepared for chistmas eve usually? I love spend time with my family like going church together and have a dinner. Then I and sister will going holiday to Surabaya. I feel the glory on my heart and bells keep ringing on my ears, that's why I wooof Christmas!  
Messy hair don't care
GOWIGASA plaids top
 Wear plaids x dots on the same color: RED, and accesories it with pretty blossom flower crown! This dress have detailed bows on my shoulders is it cute, isnt' it? Matching black stocking and white heels shoes for bold statement to this outfit.
Let's make a wish to Santa!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

No comments:

Post a Comment

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙