Adgroup

16 December 2014

Under 90's

I am absolutely embracing my era – the 90′s. I think it’s one of the most exciting fashion era for me since most of the people these days enjoy sporting their dungarees, crop tops, high-waist jeans, etc. And since everyone’s been doing those trends, here I am trying to sport one trend that seemed to be a little forgotten lately. I’m not really sure what they call this trend but I think it’s pretty much cute and comfy especially if you’re the shy-type of girl. Wearing a tee/crop top under your favorite sundress can definitely make your look more unique and interesting. Why interesting? well trust me you’d rarely see a person sporting this trend around. lol! Before I forget, If you want to make this look / trend more modern, use a modern statement piece like an eyewear, shoes or bag. In my case, I used my sporty shoes and sunglasses to add a touch of “2014″ in this look.
And finally get the last inspiration book #88lovelife on bookstore. Written by my favorite fashion blogger and Indonesia Inspirational Woman Diana Rikasari. "Life is like the act of taking photos. Simply focus on your object(ive) and don't let anything else blur your vision. Your photo is your visualization of life!"
#88lovelife by Diana Rikasari
League Shoes / MissK Sundress / Tzute Cross croptop
GADIS red suede bag

xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

1 comment:

  1. love the dress!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙