Adgroup

29 December 2014

Minimal Sport

What's my motivation?
*To start living a healthy lifestyle.


I become more and more aware of the importance of being healthy. There is a great quote about this that I read somewhere: "Those who think they have no time for exercise (or healthy eating) will sooner or later have to find time for illness."
I've also been starting to eat healthy (not diet!), drink minimum of 8 glasses of water per day, and take buffered vitamin C every morning. Just like Elle Woods from Legally Blonde said, "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy."
Adidas Training pants / League Shoes
First, lemme take a selfie!
I always feel so energized, happy and positive after a work out! And I guess by feeling that way, I automatically become more productive at work. :D
*To get a toned and defined body.
Nuff said.
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

1 comment:

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙