Adgroup

13 March 2016

#EAlovelife Tags

And I knew exactly how old Walt Disney’s Cinderella felt when she found her prince.....

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance.

hello! I am the happiest bride to be now! Thankyou God, familys, and friends for the wishes! I share some about our lovelife by 10 Q&A and you can found our couple pics on instagram by  #EAlovelive Tags. leeegoo!

1. where did we meet?
    / he waiting me in front of my office's door , he was workmate with my friend's friend./

2. what was our first date?
    / September 6th, 2015./

3. first impression?
    / arrogant, a little bit annoying, and crabby./

4. when did u meet his family ?
    / one week after our first date. /

5. do we have a tradition?
    / hmm, we always open anything each other for example do not lock your phone to your partner, trying to sharing yourproblem with him, also if we had  fight we must to solve between one day./

6. what was our first roadtrip?
    / Yogyakarta trip on christmas day. /

7. who said i love u first and where were we?
    / I think its him first, not sure its by texting or he said it to me directly, which I know is he saying love you everytime we meet ;p/

8. what do we argue about the most?
    / I believe that most of couple had argue, to adjust each other charater and habits. We argue about everything, and learning everything too./ 

9. what do you love about him? 
    / Sometimes he act mature, and sometimes he had childish side too. He teach and treats me like a woman. thats why I love him /

10. what is the same between you and him?
      / We have the same hobbies ( lego and minifigures collector ), we loves eating noodles, we love adventures, and watching movies/

Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be! - March 6th,2016.

Hope you guys always healthy and happy!
For fast daily update, follow me on instagram
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

No comments:

Post a Comment

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙