Adgroup

17 June 2015

Prints Charming

Summer, after all, is a time when wonderful things can happen to people. For those few months you’re not required to be who everyone thinks you are. The fresh cut grass smell in the air & the chance to dive into the deep end of a pool, gives you courage you didn’t think you had. Summer just opens the door and lets you free.
Flowers and tropical prints back again every summer.
Then I decided to wear flowers print dress for this post.
Will you be my princess? Lemme be your prints charming babe!



back detail
Charles & Keith heels

I am trying to make good quality pictures every post on blog, but sometimes its out of expectation babe.
I hope you understand and keep reading my blog! Promise be better!
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

2 comments:

  1. chic :3

    D-1 Monoism ID
    http://www.adhiwahyudi.com/2015/05/monoismid.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/06/orange-is-new-black-with-jollychic.html

    ReplyDelete

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙