Adgroup

9 March 2015

The Body Shop : Red Musk and Colour Crush Lipstick #QuiReviews

Back agaiiin! #QuiReviews

Today I'm reviewing two product from The Body Shop

Red Musk Eau De Toilette
Usually I love Chocolate or Vanilla Edt, but this time I want try something new and my mom told me to buy Red Musk Edt ( recomended too by TBS'employee) The smell are bold and sexy, not flowers. Just a bold blend of musk and spice #DareToBeRed
With handy bottle 30ml for IDR 229.000

Colour Crush Lipstick
I used Maybelline for lipstick, but when I got voucher from Zalora I buy one The Body Shop Lipstick. Honestly I looking for dark lipstick black/red wine but I can't find any better makeup brand, any suggest babe?
125 CRAZY SEXY CRIMSON
Dark Red #nofilter
Another colour? here
Lastest photo using Colour Crush Lipstick code 125 while holding Red Musk Edt
 Light up your days with sweet and savoury flavour from Cinnamon which exist in Red Musk Fragrance. @thebodyshopindo

Hello, Indonesian blogger! Im selling preloved goods of mine, all items still in good condition. Some new and some worn 1-2 only. Adopt them here https://carousell.com/aquilaenrica/
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

No comments:

Post a Comment

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙