Adgroup

17 March 2015

でたらぬプレBERAK 三ァム

Lately, I did fell in love with this popular local brand among Bandung! Helloooo Bandung, anyone knows?
#notsponsorship #bolehkalomausponsor *ngarep*
Brand called Berak ( in english means "feces") I just search tee with japanese letter on it, and found them on instagram! Beware, You'll lovee them!
Here a little bit badmood comes when my loved boots which I seldom used is broken. Anyone knows how to keep nice the shoes for long time? Share me tips below!
Black much, huh?
Thankyou so much for still support me on blog, viewers increased! And on instagram too, please follow me!
I will work hard, then please love me harder!
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

3 comments:

  1. Love the graphic print of the top. I thought it was actually added with a computer when I first saw it. xx

    afashionneverland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome, love the lace detailing! <3

    I have a new post up on my blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so stunning girl, love your style and the way you match the clothes. Keep it up!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Follow me and let me know and I will follow you back sweetheart! ❤ Waiting for your reply.
    Love always,
    monikaozdoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙