Adgroup

19 February 2015

Sheep's Charm

1991, 2003, 2015 : Year of the Sheeps
In Chinese zodiac, Sheep represents solidarity, harmony and calmness. People born in the year of the Sheep are polite, mild mannered, shy, imaginative, determined and have good taste. On the negative side, they are sometimes pessimistic, unrealistic, short-sighted and slow in behavior.
 Lucky me, I was born with Chinese Zodiac, Sheep
The Luckiest Things for "Sheep"
According to Chinese astrology, each animal zodiac has its own lucky numbers, lucky days, lucky colors, lucky flowers, and a best direction. Here are the Sheep's:
Lucky numbers: 2, 7, or numbers containing 2 and 7 (like 27 and 72)
Lucky days: the 7th and 30th of any month according to the Chinese lunar calendar
Lucky colors: brown, red, and purple
Lucky flowers: carnations and primroses
Lucky direction: north
Source here
FAME dress / Gosh platform shoes / GoGirl! 4ways bag
Feel like tourist here!
My name "Aquila" writted in Chinese Calligraphy
Happy Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai 

I give you , one of my lucky reader shopping voucher 10% at Zalora : GUW103XMU4N

*valid for Indonesian residence only
*valid till 31 March 2015
*valid for all fashion product
Redeem now!
If you get this, please lemme know by comment here!
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Love your sandals. I wondered if you would like to follow each other via GFC and Instagram. Let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! :)
    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙