Adgroup

25 February 2015

Furlove Pastel

Sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me?
I'm right here, 'cause I need
Little love and little sympathy
Yeah, you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life
Sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me?


Haaaii guys, How's day? Thankyou for your support on my blog also instagram [ please kindly follow me on instagram for fast update ] Sorry for bad quality, taken at indoor cafe with phone. 
So I really love furry things lately, but when I love something furry its already sold out or don't have my size. My friend get me this furry sweater which make me look bigger  for me. Thanks buddy!
I envy with some of blogger fellas who can meet up, doing garage sale, and taking outfit photoshoot each other :" 
Hope I can join someday! If you have some opportunity, please contact me cha2_cow2blue@yahoo.com
Something Borrowed Heart Clutch from Zalora
Gosh platform shoes

Spread love to others!
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

No comments:

Post a Comment

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙