Adgroup

11 January 2015

Infinities Dream!

“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.”
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

I'm the can't express my feeling girl type, sometimes difficult to synchronize what in my mind and what my heart wants.

When ask to myself, what's your dreams exactly? 
I answered "I just following the flows that God guides into my life"
And yaa the reality came as well as God's planned: I got my bachelor degree of economics in December 2013, I got work on January 2014 till today, and once more going is.....
I taking another degree called Profesi of Accountant ( S.Akt) and the end of January will do the test, I worried so much....please wish me luck!
Avenue skirt / Up shoes
Cath Kidston phone case
instagram.com/aquilaenrica
Hope everything goes well to you babes!
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, I like that phone case! ^-^
    Nice blog, dear (:

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙