Adgroup

28 November 2014

One Fine Day

If I had a perfect day
I would have it start this way

Open up the fridge and have tall boy
Spend time with my family
Yeah

Then I'd meet up with my friends
Head out to the game again
We don't even really care who wins

If you're asking me
To have it my way, I'd say that's
One fine day


I had bad days on week, then decide to find place to relax and sister play times. I'd say that's one fine day! The place called PanPan Pancake House, a small cafe but really cuteness overload cause the owner loves panda very much. Place the menus with panda drawing by herself as cafe icon, and decorated with some of panda dolls. Great concept!
Lettervshop Long Flower Kimono
Loonystore Pretzel bucket hat
What are you looking for? Food?
 Fish n Chips
Red Velvet Pancake
We're cute pandas!

xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

1 comment:

  1. nice hat! Anyway let's join my giveaway :)

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙