Adgroup

19 November 2014

Comfortable Friday + Interstellar

If you follow me on instagram , last friday night I was watch movie INTERSTELLAR with my babysis. Seriously I never watching science fiction film before, but this movie makes me curious. why? yaah cause this film became hot topic movie. First I feel excited (you know I have busy weekdays) but its kinda boring on the middle part. Talk about coordinate, gravity, dimention and spacecraft are dizzy if you don't know right?
That scene above are so epic! I wonder things and many questions on my head. How they make another galaxy looks so real! And NASA outfits omg! I love Astronaut!
-
Thanks to this movie making me a bit cry at the end part! The most long science fiction ever! And their made me see beautiful galaxy onscreen!
GALAXY

Pixiebutik Statement Tee / Celine Nano Bag / Batik Floral Midi Skirt / Flat shoes
Make comfortable with statement tee, batik floral midi skirt, mini bag and flat shoes. Just one photos come beautifully before hard rain and more kucel lol ignore my tired face. Till next post!
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

6 comments:

  1. pretty skirt! :)

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku juga udah nonton iniiii baguuus banget nggak kerasa kalo durasinya 3 jam! habisnya nggak ngebosenin sih! beda sama waktu lihat the hobbit, 3 jam dan ngebosenin banget :D
    love your skirt anyway ;)

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd
    instagram > @rizunaswon

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely skirt!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Interstellar recently as well. It was absolutely amazing!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to go see this movie asap, I'm so into these space-related movies. Loved Gravity last year.

    Do you wanna follow each other? Let me know on my blog! xo

    FASHIONISTA LOOKS
    MY LATEST POST
    Facebook
    Instagram
    bloglovin
    Twitter
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shirt!!! Want to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin and instagram?
    Let me know!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙