Adgroup

27 January 2014

Sport Supplement


Annyeeong ~

Do you like sport?

What you like the most?

Run, basket, soccer, swim, tennis, baseball, cheers, also gym maybe? tell me below

I love basket since high school, but now i do sport at home like skipping rope and barbel ( sport rarely because busy work everyday ). Don't worry if you busy, you can do sport everywhere, like stretching, up and down stairs, clean up a room ~ haha ;p

Take note from Resort 2014 : Sportwear will be everywhere around us! So, don't worry you look like going to gym for hangout. 


Inspiration from some fashion item, I try my best for look cute and chic for gym, mall after gym maybe?

Let's get some fabulous sweat !


Pixie Butik Angry Birds Tee //  Payless Flat Shoes // U.S. Army Backpack ( from Kuala Lumpur RM26)

www.facebook.com/pixie.butik

Love that red hairband


sorry for the bad quality photo ><



Detail backpack


TS : B1A4 - Lonely

The song you always played for me

Now it’s the song that I play for you

I listen to it by myself and lalala

I feel good by myself lalala


Follow me on instagram

thankyou for reading!

xoxo,

aquilaenrica



No comments:

Post a Comment

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙