Adgroup

19 June 2018

34 WEEKS MATERNITY PHOTO

Been sooooooooo lazy to do anything these past few days, but today I forced myself to do something productive. So I took a shower, put on some make up, dressed up, and took my own maternity photo. We took this just at home. Happyyyyyy!


A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside
when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time
and a playful kick reminds her that she never alone
Counting down to the big day. 90% of our baby's needs are ready. I've washed all clothes, blankets, bed sheets, towels, prepared the baby crib, and also the emergency bag I would need to bring to the hospital.


Hope you guys always healthy and happy!
For fast daily update, follow me on instagram
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

No comments:

Post a Comment

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙