Adgroup

12 May 2018

HOW PREGNANCY CHANGE MY STYLE

Maternityclothes. 
The phrase alone is enough to make most women shudder with horror. 
Why my difficulty in maternity dressing has come as something of a suprise (and a depression 😅)
Somehow, I lost the spark of joy that clothes used to give me.


Dressing a baby belly can feel difficult at times 😖
That's why i'd love to share with you a few things that I've found helpful in the pursuit of feeling happy with your personal style as a new mother.
Back to Basics
The first rules of building a maternity wardrobe is that quality basics are essential. These are the pieces you live in for the next nine months (and postpartum), the pieces that grow with you and most importantly make you feel comfortable.
Know Your wardrobe Needs
I used to wear a lot of pants, tight jeans, and high heels. Opting for tight fitting clothing to really show off my bump and my figure, longer skirts and easy to clean fabrics has been a way for me to adapt my old style to my new lifestyle.
Can't hide my happy face (and my #babybump)
Invest in Accessories
When you don't have much money to spend on new clothes, it can feel daunting to admit to yourself that you're not happy with the way you dress. Invest in accessories!
That's what I do : same putfit + different accessories = different looks.
Last but not least, don't limit yourself to just clothes, as you get bigger, your hair might look really chic (and more slimming) tied up or in a high bun!
Hope you guys always healthy and happy!
For fast daily update, follow me on instagram
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

1 comment:

  1. SO Beautiful post, from beginning to end of post
    TileMode is your one-stop-shop for Kitchen, bathroom floor and wall tiles - with a huge range of colors, sizes, styles and finishes, View our large selection of glass, stone, marble, metal and other discount priced tile

    ReplyDelete

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙