Adgroup

25 October 2017

Dusk Till Dawn ( Citragrand, Semarang )

One month no post.
Many ideas, Less time.
I am sowry but I miss you guys!
I back to the street, more series of #exploresemarang. Since I've been seeing street styler wearing gym pants for every occasions, I want challenge myself to look stylish wear the gym pants.
This season, we're seeing ladies rock their gym pants with heels and undone blouses. They're slipping into full sets, and breaking up their look with a statement bag. And they're almost always adding a feminine touch in the form of jewelry: chunky chokers, geometric earrings, and fistfuls of rings included.
For my personal style, I wearing gym pants with embroidery ruffles top, high boots, adding tinted glasses and statement bag. And with help of the ambience of the views there, this outfits look high. right?
DUSK TILL DAWN
HIGHLIGHTER BLUSH ON
GYM PANTS + BOOTS
TROPICAL

NOT TRYNA BE COOL
 #EALOVELIFE

Hope you guys always healthy and happy!
For fast daily update, follow me on instagram
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

No comments:

Post a Comment

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙