Adgroup

18 August 2017

Great Mosque ( Masjid Agung, Semarang )

This time my #exploresemarang goes to Great Mosque of Central Java.
In the central courtyard are six large hydraulically operated umbrellas, inspired by the ones at Al-Masjid al-Nabawi in Medina, which are used to protect worshipers. 
At the open end of the U is a series of Arabic-style arches, with Arabic calligraphs of 99 attributes of Allah, stood on 25 pillars, each representing one of the named prophets in Islam. This is first time I ever saw beautiful Great Mosque with mix of Javanese, Arabic and Greek style. I love it!
Handsome Hubby

Beautiful Architecture!
I am wearing Indonesian Batik that day
Happy Independence Day Indonesia! I love and proud being Indonesian!
Hope you guys always healthy and happy!
For fast daily update, follow me on instagram
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

No comments:

Post a Comment

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙