Adgroup

6 May 2016

Sophisticute

New month, new workplace, new boss, and I am forever grateful for being busy.
I didn't abandoned this blog, hmmn..... I promise once a month update blog for you guys, my favorite reader.
For fast update you can follow my instagram !

Thanks to my fiancee, he is so patient nowadays about his grumpy little girl lately. He asked me to take some photo with him in the police academy. You can find Train Station, A Local Big Plane, and Gas Station. This place are not open for public. For this look, I combine high-neck blouse with ripped boyfriend jeans and added sneaker and rilakkuma shoulder bag. Voila, I named it Sophisticute. So check us below ;)




Hope you guys always healthy and happy!
For fast daily update, follow me on instagram
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

No comments:

Post a Comment

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙