Adgroup

14 August 2015

Just Right

You don’t need to change a thing, you’re just pretty
You look perfect just the way you are
Just need to be happy, without a worry
Don’t try to look for what isn’t good enough
Turn your attention from the mirror to my eyes
Get off the scale and onto my back

Hi babes! I back with so many though on my mind that I cant explain the words, but I hope everything just right. For this post, I wear more casual me like : tshirt - pants - sneakers - repeat. I added my new love at first shade from COLORBOX and pointed on my Stylenanda headband too!


I forgive, I forget but I never let it go

I made ask.fm for you guys, ask me anything there [ask.fm/aquilaenrica]
Also for fast daily update, follow me on instagram
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

No comments:

Post a Comment

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙