Adgroup

19 May 2015

Uniquely Summer by COLORBOX #QuiReviews

My schedule was tight, I even cannot taking photoshoot for myself. So when I got work for COLORBOX on #SemarangFashionFestival2015 #sff2015 why not I take it as day off yeah
I'm very excited, are't you too?
Uniquely Summer by COLORBOX proudly presented on Semarang Fashion Festival 2015. If you young spirit girl, love wearing casual but still bold, also colorful I recommended you this Spring/ Summer 2015 collection from COLORBOX. You can buy this collection near June on the COLORBOX store at your town.  I cannot wait to bringing them into my wardrobe. See the photos below, I take myself at live COLORBOX event last Sunday.
That COLORBOX bag so eye-catching me so far
Nice to meet and having chit - chat with these mega babe! Find their on instagram...
@rinhandika @paramitadana @aquilaenrica @arabita_

Thankyou COLORBOX for inviting us, and Thankyou my blogger baes for having me. Its one of the good experience for me! seeyou~
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

5 comments:

  1. GREAT!!

    http://www.chippeido.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  2. casual and chic!

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.com/2015/05/summer-in-air.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaah kak model yah, bagus postingan nya..
    main-main ke blog saya kak, rizkykamarulloh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙