Adgroup

28 April 2014

Million Dollar Girl


 

If you follow me on instagram , you know I share this pic on Saturday. I fell in love with that Moschino Bag at first time on Milan Fashion Week. The show opened with a recognizable red-and-yellow color combination that quickly became cheeky as a Happy Meal container became a high-fashion handbag.


Maybe you already know Moshino Iphone Case, From this pic, I show you this two fashionable bags from moschino. it is rweally cute, isn't it?
Bought my moschino bag from herspot Reasonable price for premium bag, i'm lovin it!
Katy Perry and CL 2NE1 also worn moschino brand sweatshirt and bag.

Labelle White Lace Dress / Gosh White Wedges / Moshino Bag
Yesterday take quick photoshoot with tablet camera, sorry for bad quality. White Lace Dress paired with my Moschino Bag also Gosh White Wedges seems chic, bold and expensive like Million Dollar Girl.


Noon of Sunday me and family lunch @Grill On. 
Change into casual look :

Mutton Bowl
Chicken Rice Butter bowl
Cold Dessert (smooth and yummy)
Food tastes good, unique and cute concept resto also not too crowded like hangout in mall with reasonable price. We left with happy tummy and lots of pics!

------------
Grill On Satay and Whatever
Susan Spa and Salon, lantai 3
Jalan Seroja Timur 2, Semarang
Phone: 024-8456161
Monday - Sunday
11.00 AM - 10.00 PM
xo,
aquilaenrica

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

No comments:

Post a Comment

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙