Adgroup

20 May 2016

Old City Playdate

Once Upon A Time in London....

And I back with new places in my hometown, Semarang. *drumroll*

OLD CITY 3D TRICK ART MUSEUM
Jalan Letjend Suprapto No 26 Kawasan Kota Lama Semarang
Open 10 AM till 10 PM
IDR 30k till the end of May 2016

Free express yourself and invite family, friends, crush, and girfriend / boyfriend there. 
Prepare yourself ( do not forget choose your comfort and perfect outfits there, so you can take many ootd photos at every 3D background ) also bring your best camera!
☟my outfits of that day

 I can be A ballerina
Not your Barbie!
flirting with spidey
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

For me, this place is full of fun and many interesting 3D background, thankyou @oldcity3d  
what are you waiting for? If you're live or around Semarang, Indonesia ; hurry up to this place!

Hope you guys always healthy and happy!
For fast daily update, follow me on instagram
xoxo,
Aquila Enrica

No comments:

Post a Comment

↘Thankyou for visit, please comment here↙